Cincinnati Probate & Estate Matter Lawyer
Handling a probate or estate case in Ohio takes knowledge of family law. Both are complex legal processes you or your lawyer must perform correctly to protect your assets. Hiring a lawyer from Elk & Elk Co., Ltd to take over probate or another estate matter can ensure a correctly filed claim, saving your family time, stress, and potential financial problems. Our Cincinnati probate and estate attorney can assist with all types of life-planning services from our office in Cincinnati. Contact us today for a free legal consultation near you.
Why Choose Elk & Elk Co., Ltd?
- Our attorneys have over five decades of experience successfully advising clients in all matters of probate and estate planning law.
- Our personal injury attorneys in Cincinnati believe in honesty and transparency with clients. Your needs will always come first during your case.
- Our offers cost-free initial case evaluations. We will answer your life-planning questions at no cost or obligation.
Why Do You Need an Estate Planning Lawyer in Cincinnati?
Life-planning services can benefit anyone who wants to protect their loved ones and heirs from difficult legal processes after death. Having a solid plan in place can ensure the durability of your last wishes and the proper distribution of assets. Hiring a lawyer can make estate planning and related processes much easier on you. A lawyer can walk you through the best options for your assets and goals, and make sure every document is legal and valid. Trust an attorney to take care of something as important as your estate plan.
Types of Life-Planning Services We Offer
A strong life plan will give you peace of mind. Planning in advance for worst-case scenarios and inevitabilities can help you live each day secure in the knowledge that things will go smoothly after your passing. Your loved ones do not have to bear the burden of complex legal issues or probate court. With our life-planning services, your family will have everything it needs.
- Estate planning. Estate planning lets you name who will become the owner of your assets, investments, savings accounts, and personal possessions when you die. Our lawyers can draw up legal instruments such as power of attorney and a living will for your estate plan.
- Probate administration. If someone questions the validity of a will, or if someone did not leave behind a will, surviving family members will have to go through probate. Probate is a judicial process to establish the beneficiaries of an estate. Our probate lawyers can help your family through the complicated process of naming an executor and distributing assets.
- Guardianships. The Ohio courts can appoint a guardian to someone who cannot care for him or herself. A guardian will have the legal authority to make decisions on the individual’s behalf. Our attorneys can help you with guardianship matters for an elderly loved one or someone with mental or physical disabilities.
At Elk & Elk Co., Ltd, you are our top priority. We will meet with you in person at our Cincinnati office – or at your home or hospital – to discuss your needs and goals for your estate plan. We can answer your questions and help you choose the best legal documents to establish your life plan. Our Cincinnati probate attorneys will guide you to the services you need for your unique situation.
Contact Elk & Elk Co., Ltd Today
Probate and estate planning do not have to be difficult. Whether you have high-value assets such as a family business or simply want to make sure the possessions you are passed to the right people, a lawyer can help. Hiring an attorney from Elk & Elk Co., Ltd can help ensure officials will carry out your desired asset distribution after your passing. You and your family can have peace of mind that when the time comes, there will be nothing to worry about. Schedule your free life-planning consultation with an attorney today. Call (513) 370-5807 or contact us online.