Dayton Personal Injury Attorney
Have you recently suffered an injury in the Dayton, Ohio area in an accident caused by someone else? If another party’s negligence or recklessness led to your injuries, you may find yourself paying for unexpected medical bills, missing months of work to recover, and coping with pain and suffering following your accident. If you are a victim of personal injury in Dayton, enlist the services of Elk & Elk to help you claim the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
How Can We Help You?
When it comes to a personal injury claim in Dayton, having an attorney on your side is a great asset. A lawyer can assist by representing your best interests and helping you recover all possible damages. When you search for a personal injury lawyer with knowledge in all areas of the practice, choose Elk & Elk. Our clients rely on our services due to our successful practice, results, and commitment to our clients.
- Elk & Elk operates multiple offices across Ohio for maximum convenience. Our attorneys have over 50 combined years securing settlements for our clients.
- Our attorneys are completely client-focused and driven by your needs and concerns. We ensure open and honest communication from consultation to settlement.
- We have secured over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Why Do I Need a Dayton Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you suffer injuries from an accident that was not your fault, you can experience many types of unintended damages. By filing a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim, you may receive compensation for these injuries – but filing these claims without an attorney can make the process harder and more difficult to achieve a settlement.
- Your attorney can negotiate with insurance companies, who may attempt to offer you a lower settlement than you need. Your attorney can evaluate the offer and negotiate for a higher one if needed.
- Your attorney will have access to numerous resources to investigate your injury, from medical experts to witness testimony to interview and negotiation skills and more.
- Your attorney will know how to navigate court processes so that you do not have to, allowing you to focus on recovering from your injuries instead of paperwork.
We Can Help You in All Areas of Personal Injury
When you choose Elk & Elk to represent your personal injury case, you hire an attorney with years of practice in your case area. Our personal injury and motorcycle accident attorneys in Dayton have over 50 years experience working in the Ohio legal system. Some of our other practices include:
- Auto accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective and dangerous products
- Social security disability
- Workers’ compensation
- Estate planning
- Bicycle accidents
- Employment claims
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Charge?
One of the benefits of a Dayton personal injury lawyer is the contingency fee arrangement. Legal fees can be very costly and very few people can pay for them out of pocket. Under a contingency fee arrangement, which Elk & Elk provides, you do not have to pay any up-front costs. If we do not secure a settlement on your behalf, you do not have to pay any legal fees. If we do secure a settlement, we will take an agreed upon percentage of the settlement as payment – effectively reducing your out-of-pocket costs.
Contact Us Today
Injuries are never a planned occurrence. They leave people with large bills, loss of income and a challenging living situation. At Elk & Elk, we understand the sudden, severe impact an unexpected accident can have on your life, and we want to help.
You are not alone through the stress and hardship. Whether you’ve been in a car accident or need the services of a Dayton pedestrian accident lawyer, we can help. Our team can support you by securing the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in an accident, contact us today to discuss your situation. The consequences of an injury should not determine your family’s livelihood. We will protect your interests and help you get the compensation you need to move on.