Columbus Personal Injury Attorney
A personal injury accident can change your life. You may suffer large medical bills, loss of income, expensive property damage, and challenges such as permanent disabilities. At Elk & Elk, we want you to know that you are not alone in your time of need. Our Columbus personal injury lawyers can help you get through this difficult situation. We will protect your rights and fight for the compensation you need to move forward. Call Elk & Elk of Columbus at (800) ELK-OHIO today for a free consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- We have provided high-quality personal injury claim representation for injured victims throughout Ohio for more than 50 years. We have the resources to take on even the most challenging cases involving multiple defendants or large corporations.
- We make the legal experience as hassle-free as possible. We are proud to serve the people of Ohio from multiple locations throughout the state. We make house calls and hospital visits when necessary.
- We understand the financial difficulties you may be facing after a serious accident. Initial consultations are free, and we represent clients on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay until we win compensation on your behalf.
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
You do not want to handle confusing legal paperwork yourself while also dealing with a serious personal injury. A lawyer can answer your questions about the loss of income, medical bills, and how to adjust to your circumstances as someone with a disabling injury. Your lawyer can then take over the legal matters surrounding your case, including negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf. Hiring a Columbus personal injury attorney can help you seek fair compensation for your injuries and related damages.
We Can Help in All Areas of Personal Injury
Elk & Elk has successfully provided counsel for clients in all areas of personal injury, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous drugs and devices
- Defective products
- Premises Liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
Our legal team has the experience, knowledge, and dedication to help you in all matters of personal injury law.
How Much Does a Personal Injury Attorney Charge?
Many clients hesitate to hire a Columbus personal injury attorney because they are afraid of the costs. After all, most victims are already facing thousands of dollars in medical bills and other accident costs.
At Elk & Elk, you will never pay for your lawyer out of pocket. You never have to worry about affording an attorney, because the fees will come as a percentage of the award you win. We bill your settlement or verdict, not you directly. If we do not secure you a financial award, you pay no legal fees.
We want to give every accident victim a fair chance at recovery. We do not charge any fees up front, and initial consultations are always free and no obligation. Our firm assumes 100% of your financial risks, so you can have peace of mind.
Contact Us Today
A personal injury accident in Columbus can make you feel helpless. Let us help you regain control of your life. Our experienced attorneys can hold a negligent party accountable for your losses and fight for the compensation you need to move on. We will stand by your side every step of the way. Start with a free consultation at our Columbus office. Schedule yours today at (800) ELK-OHIO.