Cincinnati Defective Tire Attorney
A vehicle’s tires are integral to its safe and effective operation. Tire blowouts and other problems can cause rollover accidents and catastrophic personal injuries. If you believe a defective tire caused or contributed to your recent car accident in Cincinnati, consult with the attorneys at Elk & Elk Co., Ltd. Our Cincinnati defective tire lawyers can help you determine if you have a claim.
Why Choose Elk & Elk Co., Ltd?
- Our lawyers have a proven track record in personal injury and product liability claims. We have collected more than $1 billion in total verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- Our personal injury attorneys stand by their clients every step of the claim process to obtain a resolution that is tailor-made for each individual.
- Our law firm uses a contingency fee basis to charge clients. We only ask you to pay if we win your case.
Why Do You Need a Cincinnati Defective Tire Lawyer?
Although you may have determined that the cause of your car accident was a tire defect, using this information to pursue compensation can be a long, stressful process.
- Confidently proving that your defective tires caused you harm can require a large amount of evidence to build your argument.
- Tire companies are typically large corporations with aggressive legal departments that are quick to shut down any impending lawsuits.
- Determining the value of your claim may require experienced financial experts and other consultants.
Elk & Elk Co., Ltd can help you overcome these obstacles, fighting for your right to compensation that is fair. We are not intimidated by large corporations, and we will not hesitate to take a case to trial if it means securing the maximum possible compensation for your needs.
Types of Tire Defects
A tire defect can refer to anything that compromises the tire’s ability to perform as intended. This includes:
- Tread that wears down too quickly
- Uneven tread
- Tread separation
- Missing components
- Tires that are unsuitable for the vehicle
- Poor tire installation
Identifying a defective tire may take analysis by experts. Your law firm can hire tire experts to examine the tread and discover whether the tire contained a defect from the outset. If so, this could be evidence of the tire manufacturer’s liability for your damages.
What Damages Can I Recover?
Under a product liability claim, you may be able to secure compensation for:
- Property damage repairs
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and lost capacity to earn
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
Winning a lawsuit against a tire manufacturer also sheds light on a product that should not be on the market. A judge may order the manufacturer to recall the tire or issue a consumer warning – potentially saving others from the same fate you suffered.
Contact Elk & Elk, Co. Ltd Today
Contact us if you suspect a defective tire contributed to your recent auto accident and injuries. Elk & Elk’s product liability lawyers can immediately go to work on your case, dedicating our firm’s time and resources toward advocating for your rights. We may be able to help your family recover the costs of your serious injuries and property damages. Call (513) 370-5807 today for a free consultation at our local law office in Cincinnati.