Roundup Cancer Lawsuit
Roundup®, one of the most widely used weed killers in the world, contains the chemical glyphosate. According to research from the UW Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences, exposure to glyphosate has been linked to a 41% increase in developing non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
If you or a loved one used Roundup weed killer and developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, contact us for a free case review online or call 1-800-ELK-OHIO.
Who is at Risk for Developing Cancer from Roundup?
You may be at risk if you regularly use residential, industrial, turf and ornamental, or agricultural weed killer, Roundup. The following occupations and people are at risk:
- Direct Exposure: Used the product.
- Nursery Workers
- City Maintenance Workers
- School Athletic Staff
- Indirect Exposure: Directly in the presence of Roundup during application.
- Minors age 12 years or younger
Cancers Caused by Roundup
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL)
- B-cell Lymphomas
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) (about 33% of all NHLs in the U.S.)
- Follicular lymphoma (about 20% of all lymphomas in the U.S.)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma (Waldenström Macroglobulinemia)
- Hairy cell leukemia (HCL)
- Mantle cell lymphoma (about 5% of lymphomas)
- Marginal zone B-cell lymphomas (about 5–10% of all lymphomas)
- B-Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL)
- T-cell Lymphomas
- Peripheral T cell lymphomas (PTCL)
- Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia (LGL)
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
- Rare types of NHL
- Extranodal Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT)
- Nodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma
- Splenic marginal zone B-cell lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (5% of all lymphomas)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Sezary Syndrome
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- B-cell Lymphomas
Roundup Cancer Victims may be entitled to compensation
If you or a loved one were diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma – including subtypes such as B-cell and T-cell lymphomas – after using Roundup weed killer, you may be entitled to compensation. Call 1-800-ELK-OHIO or fill out an online contact form for a free, no-obligation case review.