Money is likely the last thing on your mind after someone you love is killed in a car crash. Crushing grief and helping your family recover are foremost on your mind. As with other car accidents, however, fatal crashes can be financially damaging to your family. If you lost a loved one in a fatal car accident as the result of negligence, an experienced lawyer can start working on your case immediately, before evidence is lost and memories start to play tricks on people.
At Elk & Elk, we are sensitive to the terrible loss you have experienced. We will work with you in a respectful manner to develop a compelling case for compensation for your losses.
To learn how our experienced Ohio attorneys can help you, call us today at 1-800-ELK-OHIO to schedule a free consultation. We have offices throughout Ohio.
No case is the same
Claims from fatal accidents, called wrongful death claims, can happen in many circumstances:
- Your loved one may have been the driver or a passenger.
- He or she may or may not have been wearing a seat belt. If buckled, a seat belt may or may not have been defective.
- The vehicle may have been hit head on by a vehicle driving on the wrong side of the road.
- An inadequately trained truck driver may have slammed into the vehicle, or a truck driver may have lost focus after driving for too many hours.
- A drunk driver may have caused the crash.
- Your loved one may have died instantly or may have died after an extended hospitalization.
At Elk & Elk, you will work with attorneys, accident reconstructionists and investigators who are committed to a painstaking and thorough investigation of the crash that killed your loved one. We will evaluate your options to determine whether you have a claim and provide you with experienced representation throughout the legal process.
Free consultation: Contact us today
If you need legal representation after a fatal car accident in Ohio, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us online or call us at 1-800-ELK-OHIO (1-800-355-6446) to schedule your free consultation to learn about filing a wrongful death lawsuit after a fatal car accident.
We have a no fee promise.