2020 Milestones National Autism Conference
In light of recent events, Milestones Autism Resources has transitioned its 18th annual conference to a fully virtual experience. The conference is June 11 – 16, with on-demand access through August.
Access the same great content, hear from world-class experts and earn professional development all from the comfort of your computer, phone or tablet.
View more than 90 sessions, two keynotes, a sponsor and exhibitor expo and networking breakouts to engage with fellow attendees and speakers.
To register for the 2020 Milestones National Autism Conference, click here or continue below to learn about virtual package options. Discounted group rates are available.
- Parents & Family Members
- Individuals with ASD
- Full-Time Students
- Med Students, Fellows, Residents & Graduate Nursing Students
- Need-Based Scholarships
- 90+ virtual sessions from professionals, family members and self-advocates
- 140 speakers from across the U.S.
- 10 curated tracks, tailored to attendees’ interests and needs
- Select live sessions – engage with experts in real-time
- CEUs in 12 disciplines (applications pending)
- On-demand access to evidence-based sessions through August 31
- Networking events
- A virtual sponsor and exhibit expo
- Lamar Hardwick, DMIN
- Pastor, author and autism advocate
- June 11 keynote
- Lauren Moskowitz, PHD
- Associate professor, St. John’s University
- June 15 keynote
About Milestones Autism Resources
Milestones Autism Resources helps parents, professionals and individuals in Northeast Ohio affected by autism. Milestones supports the local autism community by providing education, coaching and training for all ages, stages and abilities. The organization offers over 1,300 online resources and has helped thousands of people affected by autism since it was founded in 2003 by Ilana Hoffer Skoff and Mia Buchwald Gelles. Visit milestones.org to learn more.