Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Email: Email Me
Martin J. Kraft joined Elk & Elk as an attorney in 2016. Martin has over nine years of experience representing disability claimants, helping them navigate the disability claims process and representing them at hearings in the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review. He has also represented disability claimants appealing to federal district court. Martin has experience with class action settlement distribution, personal injury, probate, and tax law as well.
Additionally, Martin has achieved his National Social Security Advisor certificate from the National Social Security Association, LLC. The NSSA certificate promotes advanced Social Security education providing Martin with the knowledge to counsel clients on the best way to claim Social Security benefits in order to optimize lifetime Social Security income.
After graduating from Miami University (OH), Martin attended Salmon P. Chase College of Law in Northern Kentucky, graduating in 2008. He currently resides with his wife Ashley and son Woody in Covington. Martin enjoys traveling, spending time with his family, hiking with his dog Rush and barbecuing.
- Ohio, 2008
- Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2012
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Major: Business Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Social Security Association
Past Employment Positions
- Little, Meyers & Associates, Ltd., Associate, 2008 – 2009
- Patsfall, Yeager & Pflum, LLC, Law Clerk, 2006 – 2007
- Phi Gamma Delta