Seattle Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Spinal injuries are some of the most grave injuries that one can experience. Extremely painful and potentially life-threatening, a spinal cord injury can leave someone with disabilities or disfigurements that alters their life forever. The following days and weeks of an accident like this one can be hard, both mentally and physically for the victims and their families. Luckily, Elk & Elk is willing to lend a helping hand in these times of anguish. Offering experienced Seattle spinal cord injury attorneys, our firm can help you seek compensation to better put the victim’s mind at ease as they undergo these hardships. Contact our firm if you or a loved one is experiencing hardships with a spinal cord injury.
How Elk & Elk Shines Above the Rest
Our firm has been successfully handling personal injury claims for decades. Our main goal is to secure compensation for people suffering from injuries across the state, and we want to help you do the same.
- You do not have to pay any upfront or out-of-pocket fees until we have won your case.
- Our Seattle personal injury attorneys at Elk & Elk has successfully recuperated a total of over $1 billion in combined personal injury compensation for victims and their families.
- Our attorneys have gained the confidence of their clients because of their broad experience and their arsenal of resources.
- A Seattle spinal cord injury attorney will consult with medical professionals to ensure that your case is as well-constructed as possible before filing it.
Why You Need a Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Washington State
There are many benefits a spinal cord injury lawyer can provide, allowing you to be confident in the future of your claims. One of the most frustrating realities is that insurance companies will attempt to deny you your claims. They are famous for underpaying and not providing adequate compensation, sparking the need for a lawyer. Additionally, there are numerous ways a person can sustain a spinal cord injury, muddying the waters when considering which avenues to pursue.
How Spinal Cord Injuries Happen and Their Consequences
Here are some of the many ways a spinal cord injury could happen to you or a loved one:
- Car or truck accident
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accident
- Falling from high heights
- Medical malpractice
- Sports injury
- Assault, violence, and other criminal activity
It is additionally worth considering the potential long-lasting or permanent symptoms of such an injury, as they can be excruciating to the wellbeing of an individual:
- Nerve issues and lack of feeling in the extremities
- Difficulty breathing and respiration
- Loss or disruption of sexual function
- Consistent burning pains
- Complete disability
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Need for movement assistive devices like walkers or wheelchairs
Our Firm Is Ready to Take the Next Steps With You
Whether due to negligence, accident, or any other cause, Elk & Elk’s focus is to help gain compensation for those who have suffered spinal injuries while maintaining empathy for the struggles they are enduring. A Seattle spinal cord injury attorney will be able to use all the resources available to them to better your chances for a successful claims procedure. To contact legal representation from Elk & Elk, please call 1-844-ELK-WEST (1-844-355-9378) for service over the phone or click here to be redirected to an online contact form where you can leave us a message concerning your case.