Seattle Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
Washington state experiences a large number of drunk driving crashes annually and hundreds of people die or are seriously injured in Seattle alone. This means that you and your family are at heightened risks of danger due to the negligence or carelessness of impaired drivers. Our experienced Seattle drunk driving attorneys are here to ensure that perpetrators of drunk driving are brought to justice and that you secure the compensation you need. Contact us today if you’ve been the victim of a drunk driving accident
To Secure a Healthy Future, Choose Elk & Elk
Elk & Elk is your go-to firm after a drunk driving accident. This step can oftentimes seem overwhelming and confusing, but our reputation speaks for itself:
- Our Seattle car accident lawyers have recovered over a billion dollars in personal injury compensation for victims across the United States.
- Elk & Elk has 50 years of experience protecting and fighting for people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of drunk drivers.
- We handle and submit all the necessary legal paperwork, investigate your claims, negotiate with insurance companies to ensure a fair financial outcome, and fight to protect your rights.
The Truth Behind Impaired Automobile Incidents in Washington
Drunk driving is terrifying for many individuals and families. Here are some of the most revealing truths behind drunk driving in the state of Washington in the year 2018:
- In the state of Washington, 32% of all fatalities in car accidents are alcohol-related. As the national average is 28.8%, it is clear that drunk driving incidents in Washington are more common than other states in the country.
- The percentage of drivers in fatal crashes involving repeat offenders with a BAC of .15 or more is an absolutely shocking 100%, making the state of Washington a national leader in this category. Across the country as a whole, the number is just less than 75%, highlighting a danger concerning repeat offenders in Washington.
- There were a total of 27,632 people arrested for driving under the influence in Washington in the same year mentioned above, averaging over 75 people per calendar day.
- According to the Washington Traffic Safety Commission, 50% of fatalities annually are linked to impaired driving.
- Between the years of 2011 to 2016, impaired driving fatalities rose every year by an average of over 12.
What a Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Can Do for You
- A lawyer experienced in drunk driving accidents can help advise you about how to legally proceed immediately following the accident.
- They will utilize their knowledge of the statute of limitations and the large range of drunk driving laws in Washington state to increase the chances of a successful lawsuit.
- Finally, your attorney will ensure your lawsuit is filed properly and help fight to secure the compensation you deserve.
Elk & Elk Is by Your Side Following the Accident
Those going about their daily lives can only take so many precautions to avoid a serious accident. Unfortunately, many people still choose to partake in drunk driving despite the warnings, cautions, and large number of campaigns designed to prevent such an occurrence.
The most important thing someone can do following a drunk driving accident is to contact a personal injury lawyer. A Seattle drunk driving accident attorney can provide you with the counseling you need to confidently enter legal proceedings. Elk & Elk provides educated and experienced lawyers whose sole purpose is to evaluate and properly handle your case with haste and diligence. If you or a loved one is looking for an attorney following a drunk driving accident in the greater Seattle area, please call 1-844-ELK-WEST (1-844-355-9378) or click here to contact us over the web.