Seattle Drug and Medical Device Injury Lawyer
The drug and medical device market is one of the largest in the United States of America. In 2020, the market size was valued at over $175 billion USD with an annual expected growth rate of 5.0%. As the market keeps growing, injuries related to the products produced by the industry grow with it.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the market for medical devices skyrocketed. Personal medical devices suddenly entered the homes of everyday Americans. While many of these devices aided in the slow of the global pandemic, new conversations began to come to light concerning devices that were faulty or did not work.
At Elk & Elk, we have experienced Seattle drug and medical device injury lawyers who are able to protect your rights following your incident. We have seen these same issues being talked about today for decades in Washington state, and are ready to recover the compensation you deserve.
Why Elk & Elk Is the First Choice for Victims of Drug and Medical Device Injuries in Seattle
Many Seattle residents choose Elk & Elk to get help following an injury produced by a faulty device or drug for the following reasons:
- Our Seattle personal injury lawyers are committed to transparency with our clients. As we move through investigations, legal filings, and more, we will make sure that you are aware of the direction your case is going.
- Our firm is well-connected to an extensive network of medical professionals who are able to advise your team on the specificities of the medical device and/or drug that has caused your issue.
- We have secured numerous individual compensation sums of over $9 million for clients who have sustained injuries at the fault of someone else.
Why Should You Hire an Attorney?
While some are hesitant to embark on a legal journey with a lawyer, we can assure you that the benefits outweigh the costs.
- Because we work on a contingency fee basis, you will know that you are receiving extensive legal help at no cost until your case is won. This removes a huge amount of risk for you as a client.
- A medical malpractice attorney will take care of all the legal paperwork and filings required in the state of Washington to ensure that no part of your claim is overlooked.
- Your drug and medical device injury attorney will attempt to reach a fair settlement by negotiating with insurance companies and the legal teams of the medical professionals and care centers involved in your case.
The Different Types of Medical Device Injuries in Washington State
While you may put your health in the hands of a medical professional, some faulty medical devices and drugs still make it through the Federal Drug Administration’s (FDA) arduous process of approval. Liability for a faulty medical device or pharmaceutical can be tough to determine. However, the injuries that you or a loved one sustain as a result of these defective products can be substantial and life-changing:
- Chronic pain
- Disability, full or partial
- Allergic reactions
- Strokes or heart attacks
- Organ damage, loss, or failure
- Bone fractures or breakages
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Your first step following an injury caused by medical devices should be to reach out to an attorney at Elk & Elk. Our Seattle drug and medical device injuries lawyers are ready to evaluate your case and secure compensation for your losses. You can contact us by calling 1-844-ELK-WEST (1-844-355-9378) or by clicking here to email us through an online contact form that can be used at any time of day.