Location: Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Email: Email Me
Bob’s association with Elk & Elk began in 1992. Then, in 1999, Bob became one of the first attorneys in Ohio to be certified as a specialist in the field of workers’ compensation. His certification required him to pass a written exam, demonstrate substantial involvement in workers’ compensation, fulfill enhanced educational requirements and undergo a rigorous peer evaluation.
Bob has argued before the Supreme Court of Ohio and has lectured on several workers’ compensation issues. He is currently Of Counsel to Elk & Elk representing injured workers before the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and the Industrial Commission of Ohio.
Bob worked as a law clerk to the U.S. District Court Judge, Ben Green. He then practiced workers’ compensation law with a large firm for 10 years.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. – 1979
- Case Western Reserve
- M.B.A. – 1979
Honors and Awards
- Leading Lawyer by Inside Business, December 2010
- Ohio Super Lawyer by Cincinnati Magazine, 2004
- Top three workers’ compensation attorneys by Inside Business Magazine, 2001 – 2003
- The Nations Top 100 Injured Workers’ Attorneys, 2014 – 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group